Tons of Python Libraries!
All Gryd instances have the following Python (2 & 3) libraries pre-installed so you can get started sooner.
Numerical & Scientific Computing
- NumPy – Python library to support large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions.
- SciPy – Python-based ecosystem of open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
Plotting & Visualization
- Matplotlib – 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures.
- Seaborn – a visualization library based on Matplotlib which provides a high-level interface for drawing attractive statistical graphics.
- Bokeh – interactive visualization library that targets modern web browsers for presentation.
- Plotly – modern platform for agile business intelligence and data science.
Machine Learning & Data Analysis
- Pandas – library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools.
- scikit-learn – machine learning in Python.
- scikit-image – image processing in Python.
- OpenCV – library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision.
- simplejson – a simple, fast, complete, correct and extensible JSON encoder and decoder for Python.
- hdf5 – Pythonic interface to the HDF5 binary data format.
- PyYaml – library for parsing YAML files in Python.
- QuTiP – Quantum toolbox in Python.
- CVXOPT – convex optimization package for Python.
- Numba – speed up your applications with high performance functions written directly in Python.